Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crockpot Coconut Chicken Curry

I bought Curry powder like a year ago knowing I wanted to make some kind of curry chicken but just never stumbled across the right recipe. Then I saw this one basically made of nothing but whole foods and soooooooooo good for you, AND it tastes great!!!! So easy to blend up your sauce, stick it in a crockpot and you are done for the day! If you like Indian Food, AND Healthy food, you have to try this one!!! I personally added about a 1/2 tsp of salt to this, but it's not necessary! And of course serve it over brown rice, or eat it plain if you are trying to eliminate carbs!

1 comment:

  1. Karie, You seriously read my mind! I have been craving Indian food ever since Joe and I had it last weekend, I can't stop thinking about it (sad?). I just looked up a recipe for Tikka Masala this morning. It is pretty involved, and has a ton of ingredients I don't have. This one is totally doable. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete